NEW TO LONDON

Hello! I am new to London, and looking for someone to go out to coffee with or just to hang out with. I am an avid cat lover, a mystery novel reader, and an Obama fan. I would love to have a friend to explore London with.
-Evelyn

hi evelyne welcome to london , my name is safi i come from paris , if you want take a coffee and talk let me know .

See u then safi

Hi evelyne, I'm Del I'v just arrived in Uk too, originally from Singapore. Currently living in Southampton which is about 1hr drive from London. I am still getting to know the new city. How are you adapting?

@mochafifi,
Hey, great to have a fellow Singaporean around! Hope that you're adjusting well to Southampton.

Cheers!

Hi Evelyn, I'm new too. wanna get a coffee together sometime?

am also new here
and i would looooove to have a coffee with u guys

Hey all i'm from Kenya, not very new in UK but still new to discovering places around London. London is too rich to be explored in totality as it offers so much scene so if you want to experience anything in particular that is of interest then give me a shout and i'd consider. Welcome to London :)

hey, im here if u want... hang out! drink a coffe,anything hehe
im a good friend ;p

Hi all!!

I have been living in London for several months now and have found it difficult to make friends. One of my friends (who lives in Greece) recommended this site to me.

I would love to meet with any of you, one of you, all of you for a coffee!! Hehee!!

Please messege me so that we can get to know each other and possibly arrange to meet up!

Many thanks!!
Sonia :)

hi , its nice to meet fellow Kenyan and an Obama fun, its a +,

Hello Lilian01 -> To note that this thread is dated 2011. ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie