Meeting people in London!

Hi everyone,

I'm Marianne, I'm half Greek half British and I've recently moved to London. I work long hours and so far I haven't managed to meet many people outside of work...If anyone is interested in arranging a social night let me know :)

Hi Hossen,

I'm great thank you! How are you? How are you? How long have you living in London?

Hi Marriane and Hossen

How are you both?. How long you guys been living here?

Ohhhh let me know when you are back..I guess we can all meet up for a quick coffee in Central London

Could I join as well :)?

Yes of course you could join in..should we start the ball rolling..any ideas where we can all meet?

Hey, how ru? Im kinda in the same situation. I've met some people, but i'd really like to meet some Greeks!

Sorry to disappoint I am not Greek..sorry 😞

Hi Everyone, sorry I haven't replied...I'll be back in London next week and we should definitely arrange a meet-up! whoever is interested please send me a message and if you have a proposed venue! Hope to meet you all soon! xx

Btw anyone who wants to meet new people is welcome, nationality isn't a factor!

Hi everybody,
My name is Eric , originally I am Turkish, but i have been living in Houston, TX for 11 years.
I will be in London on 29/10/2013 for 15 days for vacation. If anybody can help me to show me around, please let me know.

Eric

just write me a line in [email protected] and we can go from there.

dan
x

Hi Im Greek myself and I have never had any problem whatsoever with different nationalities no matter where anyone comes from, on the contrary I love diversity!
Find me on facebook guys or message me here.