I'm looking for a bigger sized condo or house to rent

I'm hoping this community can help me with this.  Ive looked online and I just can't find a bigger size condo or townhouse.   Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you

Hi Globalbarron,

Welcome on board  :)

I suggest you drop an advert in the Properties for rent in Davao section of the website so that you may be contacted for offers.

You may also go through the Accommodation in Davao article, you will find some useful links at the bottom of the page.

All the best,
Bhavna

I'm not sure what bigger means and I do not live in Davao, though if you are unfamiliar with some of the real estate sites in the Phil simply type into your browser:    rent Davao    or  condominium Davao and you be supplied with multiple sites providing information.

This site shows a completely furnished 2 bedroom condo for 30,000 pesos per month or about $650 U.S.

http://www.lamudi.com.ph/davao/condomin … vAodDAMDjA

This is what google search picked up:

https://www.google.com/?client=firefox- … ;gfe_rd=cr

Happy hunting.

Thank you TeeJay.  Ive looked at a few sites but i had not seen this one before.  I looks like they have lots of listings in Davao

Thank you

Aaron

Hi,

Kindly refer to the link below, if  you are interested you may send message to my email ad.

Rgds,
Patricia

Where would you like to rent you didn't share that?

I'm sorry.  I'm in the Del Sur area

Moderated by kenjee 7 years ago
Reason : Stop promoting your business on the forum

I would love to hear more.  Do you had photos?  What are the square meters?

My facebook account is:   xxx  If you go to Photos and then to Albums you will see one that says View of Puerto Princesa Bay .  That's the view you will have. 

As for the size.  you know I've never measured...but if you share your email address with me,  (befriend me on Fb and I'll take pictures of the two room apartments with two bathrooms. 

Or, I have the mother of all views.  on 4th floor, I'm about to put one bedroom up there and the entire floor will be used for who ever rents it, This is spectacular.  Send email address and I'll send you the photos immediately. 

Joe

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi everyone,

@ Joe, please drop an advert in the Housing in Davao section of the website. It is free and you will be able to upload your photos.

Proposing accommodation is not allowed on the forum section.

PHILIPPINES FORUM CODE OF CONDUCT

Thank you for your comprehension,
Bhavna

Thank you for the suggestion, but I need to contact the person that is interested in the offer for the moment.  I have no way of contacting him if you don't allow him to send me his email address.

Joe

I was sent a notice from here that they want me to post my pictures in a certain section.    Some how you need to contact me so I can send them directly to you.  What if we do this. Work with me here.
I'm on Facebook.  Underxxx My wife and daughter are in the large picture with Jolliebee and I'm int he small picture. 

I can share that TN  is at the beginning of he way to contact me....and for the record I arrived in Tennessee on 101112

And while many use different names of sending, I like to use yahoo as my number one way to send it.

Why do they have to make things so difficult.  If this doesn't work, share your name with me and I'll look for you on Fb.

I hope you got it.

Joe

I was instructed to go to the Housing section above.

Go to the Housing tab at the top of the page, and look at houses in Puerto Princesa City, Palawan.

https://www.expat.com/en/housing/asia/p … -city.html

Joe

Hi again Joe,

To share your contact details, emails and so on, you may do so via the private messaging system. Click on the member's avatar, you will see 2 options "Add contact" and " send a message" Select the latter and here you go.

All the best,
Bhavna

Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : No free ads here please + register in the business directory

Were you able to go to Housing (tab) at the top of the page and click on it.  Then, type in Puerto Princesa City, Palawan.  You can get my email address from there.

Joe

Moderated by Julien 7 years ago
Reason : advertising is not allowed on the forums : please register in our business directory

Advertising in housing is not permitted?

Moderated by kenjee 7 years ago
Reason : Do not promote services on the forum.

I haven't heard from you.  Please share if your still interested or not.  Just out of respect.

Joe

Where do you want to live?