Looking for a house or lot near Davao near the beach (no subdivision)

Hi all...,
I am looking for a house or lot (to built a house) near Davao or Digos not to far from the beach (no subdivision) to buy or lease.

Hello Wolf0201,

I invite you to browse the Housing in Davao section of the website and eventually drop an ad there. This might boost your chances of finding a property rapidly according to your requirements.   :top:

Christopher
Expat.com

Wolf why are foreigners so quick to want to purchase land? You can't own it in your name. Fools rush in where wise men never go.

I am on the Philippines and with my gf since 5 years now... So.., what does "quick" mean..?  Then also..: My gf will buy the lot, not me.  Renting would be o.k. also, but not easy to find what I am looking for...

Wolf,

Where are you now?  If you're in Davao it would seem the best way to find what you want is to start traveling the area you are interested for a sign or a local contact to ask about property for sale or rent.

Have you contacted local real estate agents or looked at the many on line housing sites? 

Just typing ---- rent Davao ------ in your browser for example pulls up a lot of sources for property and homes. 

Sorry if I am stating the obvious, though if you haven't tried these options, it may be a good way to go.

Best wishes and good luck.

Hi TeeJay (your real name...?) ,
thanks a lot for your message. Such like this is always helpful for me for orientation.
I now  stay in my home in north germany,  but will come again to the Philippines in september, to see my gf in Mindanao .       
Yes...,  I also have contacted already some real estate agents, but no acceptable results, i.e.  too expensive lots / houses in terrible subdivisions and so on...  I don't like that...
So, if you have any further helpful ideas, I would be happy to stay in touch.
Please use my email: [email protected] - and copy / paste our conversation, when contact me there. Thanks... 
Warm regards from (c)old germany...
Wolf

-----------------------

Wolf,

Where are you now?  If you're in Davao it would seem the best way to find what you want is to start traveling the area you are interested for a sign or a local contact to ask about property for sale or rent.

Have you contacted local real estate agents or looked at the many on line housing sites?

Just typing ---- rent Davao ------ in your browser for example pulls up a lot of sources for property and homes.

Sorry if I am stating the obvious, though if you haven't tried these options, it may be a good way to go.

Best wishes and good luck.

i know of a 3 bedroom ,2 bathroom house with a large garden les than 5 minuts walking to the beach .
the location is in Astorga -Santa Cruz ,half hour drive from Davao city.
we have rented it for a wile and payed only 5000 peso .
we did or shopping in Toril ,G mall and the market .
it is not hard to find and away from the high way .
if this wood interest you let me know and i see you get in tuch with the owner
ps 4 large mango trees in the garden hahaha.

greets Dirk

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please refer to the housing section
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

How mych?

Just remember that most Pinay women grow horns the minute you buy a property in their name. Be warned

Dinky how much is your house?

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please refer to the housing section.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct