Primary Schools in KL

Hello everyone,

We re considering to move to kl, we are a family of 5, our 3 boys are 9, 6 and 6 ( twins).

KL seems to be bigger as expected, although we visited it twice.

Could someone please help me to find a good british school with a reasonable fees as we re paying everything.

Thanks in advance

hi there, im not sure about british but there is a lot of international school around here. there is new school Ma'arifah international academy where i'll be working soon as this is a new school. so everything is fresh here. there's also a Garden international school, Alice smith international. u can contact me for more information tho. i'll be glad to help :-)

A lot of the primary schools charge about RM40k per year and many of them have a good standard. A lot would depend on which part of KL you plan to be living as the schools are pretty spread out throughout the city.

Moderated by kenjee 7 years ago
Reason : Please register institution in Business directory (found under HANDY TOOLS). Promotion of services not allowed on the forum.

It might be good to highlight your budget range to get a fair idea of which schools fall within your budget. There are plenty of schools and it finally comes down to location and price :-)

Hey mate, try Brooklyn Smart Academy, KL. It is an ultra low density IGCSE school. Small classrooms, more focused education and passionate teachers. My kids went there and we are thrilled with the outcome. You should check them out. Cheers.