Driving with international license

I have an international driving license, My friend having 2 cars and he is giving one for my usage. is it legal to use my friend's car under his name and insurance?  I am on working visit business Visa,

It's legal to drive that car using your international driving license. Insurance will NOT cover you and any accidents made unless you add yourselves in the policy; which is not possible as you aren't iqama and saudi license holder.

If police find that I am not having insurance under my name and that  I am driving with friends registration.
Traffic police will they accept international license and business visa of mine?

parimel2002 wrote:

If police find that I am not having insurance under my name and that  I am driving with friends registration.
Traffic police will they accept international license and business visa of mine?

In order for any insurance company, your name must be on the list of drivers insured for the car. You have to check with the insurance company if they can add your name under your friend's policy?

I tried with one insurance company, but they said produce the iqama no,
and they could not understand my business visa, since they were communicating on arab.

all these telco companies are using my visa no for their purpose,

Hi,

Legally its not advised to use your's friend car. Instead  you can take a rent car, as they are fully insured and legal.