Looking for partners for our start-up

I and my team are looking for 1 or 2 other partners for our latest project so called start up.

To be more specific, we are planning to take part in a student start-up competition of US Embassy: “The
Ambassador's Entrepreneurship Challenge”. http://photos.state.gov/libraries/vietn … llenge.pdf

Our idea is a website about education. To be more specific and more detail, please inbox me or email: xxx

There are 3 members currently in our team right now:
Minh Sang (me) : Project Manager/ Designer
NH Son: Accountant
ND Loc: Web Developer.
----------------------------------
We are already have settled our idea and the business plan, in general, everything was nearly done.
Positively to say, we know what we are doing, we love what we are doing and friendly to say we are considered as a strong team. But at the same time, we know that we lack real life start-up experiences since we are still a students anyway.
So, we are looking for:
- Someone who's also pasonate about start-up/ business/ entreuprener.
- High level of English
or have real-life experiences in start-up.
or one of those professional belong to web dev/ design/ project management.
--------------------------------------
Our recruitment is quiet higher than student-standard but be sure that we are serious with this project, and once you be part of our team, you will be warmly welcome and be with us as a family, a friend, or further life-friend.
So please, to someone who isn't serious or is a freshman, don't reach out us.

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please do not publish your contact details on the forum. Exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Link: http://photos.state.gov/libraries/vietn … llenge.pdf

Hi Minhsang,

I suggest you please drop an advert in the Business partners in Vietnam section of the website. You could specify that you are looking for a partner to participate in your start-up project. Interested members will surely contact you.

By the way, in which region/city are you based ?

All the best,
Bhavna

Reason : Off-topic. Please respect the topic/initial poster and intervene only if you have useful information for the initial poster.

Thank you for your kind reply.

I'm from Hanoi, Vietnam btw.

Dear Friends
My name is Nader ,I am Iranian  57 years old man.
I work as an engineer more than 22 years in steel industry in my country .
I like to work out of my country maybe in Vietnam.
Is it possible to start as a bakery ?
It will be nice to start with different field.
Please let me know how can establish a new bakery there?
My email address is  xxx
Best regards.
Nader Naserabadi

Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You may exchange them via the private messaging system.Thank you

There's an organization called 'Score' in the U.S. You should reach out and find a mentor through them. I'm sure you get most out of them than most people on here.

Dear: I'm letting you knows that Vie8like French bakery. *** I'm living in Hà Nội. ***

Moderated by Diksha 3 years ago
Reason : Free advertising is not allowed on the forum. Please register in the business directory.

Hey Ted, try and look at the dates before posting.