VISA to UAE

Hi am Olarin well i feel it nice regards on how to obtain U.A.E visa but still i believe it will be lot easier and faster to get it from here direct as it will only take two weeks to get the U.A.E visa out either by tourist or visit visa well am currently working here in U.A.E in Abu Dhabi and i also help to secure Visa for friends out side so why pass through all stress when you can have a reliable friends to help out anyway feel free to contact me if you wish .

thanks

worm regards

Hey olarim, what's your nationality and how can you be of help? Your contact too please if you don't mind
Thanks

Hi Thiona its okay but i really nice to know who am talking with and well introduction of your self, any way am currently  working Abu Dhabi and you can have my number ****.. anyhow please don't get in touch with me for unnecessary things cause i won't be interested, because here on expat its all about sincerity and professional people so if you are coming to UAE i will be glad to be of helping hand to you ,, in anyway you left i should .. thanks

warm regards
Ola

Moderated by kenjee 7 years ago
Reason : We invite you to share contact infos only in private please.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct