Have a question about living in Egypt

Hello... I've noticed in recent years that most people I talked too about moving back to Egypt they say nothing but negative things about living in Egypt ""The media, family members, friends"" I only know 2 people who say that Egypt isn't really that bad.  I would like to hear from none Egyptians and Egyptians as well what they think about Egypt now.  I know Egypt isn't the cleanest or the most organized place on earth, but it has so many cool things that I can't find any where else on earth...I've noticed that Egyptian people love to complain and maybe that's why we don't appreciate the the good things we have in Egypt.  for an example, you can't move to Egypt and say to your self that Egypt has so much dust, You know you are moving to a dusty place, so you can't let something like that bother you.  Are people still friendly?,,, I missed that.:) "been living in NYC for 23 years now" and I also love it. 

Best regards.
Thank you

dear
for sure we have very bad places in egypt but we have also very great places.and this is like any where on the earth .and it is up to u.u dont have to go to the bad places .and the most of the ppl are soooo friendly.but u have to try by yourself
end of the day it is my country and i love it tooooooo much
and u have to choose witch places u will go in Egypt 
i hope u understand me

to be honest with u mate i think egypt is the worst place i have been to so far. it really sucks. i have been lucky to travel around quite a bite and this is the worst place i have been to so far. this is my honest opinion i have nothing against the country and people it just how i c it here as u asked for honest opinion