Moving To Malta

I'am just graduating and i was wondering if i could have some advice,ive lived in canada my whole life and quiet sick of this life style,and decided i would like a taste of europe, so i have came to the comclusion of places  i would like to move which include the following:Sardena,Italy  , somewhere in Greece, Cyprus, Malta or Germany ,and i would like some input and some help with job procedures and work visa's.Much Appreciated -Kyle

Hi Kyle, welcome on Expat-blog! :)

I have moved your topic on the Malta forum for better visibility.

If you want to have info on other countries that you have mentioned above, i suggest you to post your questions in the respective forums(https://www.expat.com/en/destination/europe/) and have a look at their guide and classifieds sections.

I wish you good luck and i hope other members will be able to help you. :)
Christine

Hi Kyle,

Welcome to the forum.

If you don't hold an EU passport checkout the previous posts on living and working in Malta.

What are you graduating in ?

Generally speaking you will need a work permit for a job that they can't find anybody for on the island. Your future employer has to apply for you.So the higher you are qualified the better. If you give a few more details I can give more advice.

This procedure is the same in the whole EU.

I can also give you advice on Germany too as I lived and worked there for 40 years before moving to Malta.

Use the EU standard form for your CV here in Europe (http://www.etc.gov.mt/site/page.aspx?pageid=2168 - click on CV in English to download the template)

Regards
Ricky

Hey mate,

I can give you some contacts of house dealers and some good sites for job employment centers which will help you find your ideal job!

Give me more information on what you have graduated in , your lifestyle type and your expectancies of the apartment you would like to live in, and I will try and help you out!

gabrincat - you wouldn't be an estate agent by any chance ?

Hi gabrincat,

Please note that free advertising is not allowed on the site.

Thank you for your comprehension.

Hi All, I am not advertising anything, I am no agent and have no profitable interest... I just want to help someone live in a good place here in a beautiful country... If you feel I am advertising something, it's not a problem at all. I will not submit anything else and help no one... (Im only 21 years old, If I could be of any kind of dealer or, like you said an estate agent, that would be nice.. but i'm not!)

Sorry for your.. misunderstanding.

Gabriele

Gabriele, thank you very much for your participation ... would you share your contacts with us ? I guess it would help a lot of people. You could even post an article in the guide ;)

Julien,

What a great idea.  This is a terrific forum and I would hate to see it go the way of some others I have been on.  I have been a member of another forum for some time and it has degenerated to an elite few who constantly jump on others and general back biting.  In fact, quite a nasty place to be now, so not somewhere I visit often anymore.

It was a welcome relief on this forum to finally again find like minded people with similar interests, in fact, a community.

As is often the case with posting, one persons humour is not necessarily the same as others and a simple joke can be mistaken without the personal touch of face to face.

Keep up the good work here and guys, lets all stay friends.