Close

Moving to Marrakech 😊

Hi

I am moving to Marrakech in 4 weeks and posting here in the hope of making some expat friends to show me the ropes.

Im Nuria from Scotland moving with my 7 year old Son Sami  :D

Would love to hear from anyone.

:heart:

Welcome to marackech. You will definitely love it.

I already love it so much ☺️

Sami is a beautiful  name take care of him

:top: thank you

Pleasure to make your acquaintance, as I am also a relocated resident of the city I hope you find Marrakech a wonderful place. What made you decided to move here?

Nebraska Girl, its a place I keep visiting over and over for many reasons so I thought its best to just come live there.
How long have you been there??

hi i move from paris with my family and would love to make new friends . Was born in Manchester but when i married i settled in Paris but now moving to Marrakech this July 🌹

Sounds good.
Keep in touch and lets meet when you're here.
I arrived 10 days ago in Marrakech with my son.
Planning to make our new life here.
Do you have kids?

Love
Nuria xx

You are welcome!

yes i hve four kids .. What origin are you ? and i will be there in july .. where are you stayn atm? which area i mean? yeah defo will meet up!

My parents are Pakistani and I was born in Glasgow.
I have absolutely no idea of the name of my area as I am staying with friends just now. Its not far from al mazar shopping centre.
Which area will u be stayin in?

yeah i wz born in Manchester ... yeah i know Where about ur area is I'll be staying at Argan golf villa .. Hve u found a school for ur son?

I'm home schooling 😎

I'll be doin that as well with CNED .

Hi Nuria, How did your move go ?

Have you started liking living in Morocco by now ?

Regards,

Iff

Hi Nuria  :cheers:
I hope you are enjoying life in Marrakesh. If you should need any help don't  hesitate to drop me a message, as I'm also living in Marrakesh and have been a tour guide for several months in the city. So I'm here to help
Take care  :)
Best,
Ikram

Expatriate health insurance In Marrakech

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance In Marrakech

Moving to Marrakech

Find tips from professionals about moving to Marrakech

Travel insurance In Marrakech

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Marrakech

Flights to Marrakech

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Marrakech