How to transfer my sponsorship

Im a housemaid here in khobar, been here for 6months now. And im planning to change my sponsorship. My new sponsor is willing to pay 20000 riyals as per my current sponsor request to grant me the transfer. My problem is, I haven't informed Madam about my plan yet. What if they refuse to let me go? Do i have the rights to insist? Thank you in advance.

Hi Lizzy
take your passport from old Sponsor,and give it to the new Sponsor he knows what to do with that.
Its very easy if both Sponsors are agree..

LizzyAmihan wrote:

Im a housemaid here in khobar, been here for 6months now. And im planning to change my sponsorship. My new sponsor is willing to pay 20000 riyals as per my current sponsor request to grant me the transfer. My problem is, I haven't informed Madam about my plan yet. What if they refuse to let me go? Do i have the rights to insist? Thank you in advance.

If you are under contract , yes then they can refuse. But at the end of the day it all depends on  how your new sponsor will negotiate with your current one and there might be a solution.

Im gonna give my passport to the new sponsor without prior notice from my current sponsor?

Ok thank you so much.

LizzyAmihan wrote:

Im gonna give my passport to the new sponsor without prior notice from my current sponsor?

Dont, that will be illegal, you have to do this after discussing with your sponsor only.

Yeah, that's what im asking for. I already talked to "baba" but he doesn't want me to go? Is there any valid reason than can help me for them to let me go?

LizzyAmihan wrote:

Yeah, that's what im asking for. I already talked to "baba" but he doesn't want me to go? Is there any valid reason than can help me for them to let me go?

No, you are under contract and if the current sponsor does not wish to release you to another sponsor then, tough luck. What you can do is let your new sponsor speak to the old one and come to an agreement.

kabayan,
you do not have .
why do you like to transfer?