VISA STAMPING VFS TASHEEL PHILIPPINES (blog link)

This post is an additional information to my previous post regarding the new system of Visa Stamping through VFS Tasheel in the Philippines.

Here is my blog link about the whole procedure of securing my visa for Saudi Arabia. Should you have questions/clarifications, feel free to leave your comments in the comment box.

Blog link: http://talesoftasteandtravel.com/2018/0 … ilippines/

Some are still asking me for agents who can initially process their visas so I have included details of my previous agent at the bottom of my blog.

Cheers

i am planning to get my daughter as a visit visa..Is it ok if i will avail only 1 way to ticket or do I need to avail the 2 way ticket..thanks

hello sir/mam

id like to know what is the procedure to get my wife for dependant on saudi arabia
where i will submit all stamp original document in saudi arabia or philipines tasheel
and the agent asking for visa authentication in saudi but i dont have all the original document only scan all original is in my wife in philipines and they said they will pass on tasheel

any info about this

thanks in advance

Hi ms.tuttifrutti cant access d blog
I want to know what is d step by stwp process on visa stamping my hospital will issue visit visa foe my 7 months old baby.just dont know where to start and ive only given 2 weeks vacation to get my baby and process everthing
Ur help is much appreciated