Transfer of iqama from husbands sponsorship to brother.

Salaamalaikum wrwb,
Sir , I have applied for khula in the khobar court from my husband and will be getting it soon InshaAllah. I also got a job in a school now but on husband's sponsorship.
I would like to know if I can get my iqamah transferred to my brother's sponsorship who lives in Riyadh. Then I can  be with my kids who study here.
Plz let me know how long can I stay in ksa on my husbands iqama  after khula.the period of iddat given to me is one month.
Since I got a job..is it possible to stay ...and get iqama transferred to my brother? Thanks in advance.

Walikom Aslam
Yes you can transfer your sponsorship to your brother but he needs to get a letter from court they call that letter  "Sakk E'alah" basically it states that he is the only provider for you here.
With that letter and the "khula" document it should be straight forward to make the sponsorship transfer.

luckily the court system and Jawazat are not linked yet, so even though you got "Khula" from court system, but you still remain as "wife" in Jawazat system.
One more thing your kids will remain under the sponsorship of their father and can't transfer their sponsorship to you or their uncle.

I hope that helped

good luck

@Mwenye hi sir i have the same situation but i dont have anyone here can i transfer my sponer ship to a male friend or a saudi here and how i willl get the custody of childen plz

@Ummzaid hi sis how u apllied for khula and after aplying for khula how to got the childrens custdy