Multiple Exit Re-Entry for Family

Hi,
I am living in Khobar and my iqama is muhalal iqtisadi. I also have multiple exit re-entry visa for myself, however, my family
gets only single entry visas from my company.
I want to get multiple visa for my family as well, but my company is not helping me with it, saying it is very difficult.

I am looking for the following info:
1. Is it actually possible for my family to get the visa?
2. Can I apply it myself without going through my company?
3. If Yes, how can i apply for it? what are the requirements or from where can i get clear guidance on it?

Please help

Welcome on Expat.com RockyBalboa ;)

Yes it is very possible.  I have it for my wife and 3 children.  It cost a little more than double the single entry visas (about 500 Riyals per visa) and lasts for 6 months.  It should not be hard to get at all.  As far as I know your employer or sponsors are the only ones that can apply and get them for you.

Good luck!

The visa prices have increased.

previously the Govt had reduced the visa prices that concession has now ceased.

So a multiple visa is now almost SR 1000

Single exit and re-entry SR 400

A family can obtain a multiple exit and rentry visa, its valid for 6 months.

You can apply for it yourself, however your employer has to provide a letter approving it.

RockyBalboa wrote:

Hi,
I am living in Khobar and my iqama is muhalal iqtisadi. I also have multiple exit re-entry visa for myself, however, my family
gets only single entry visas from my company.
I want to get multiple visa for my family as well, but my company is not helping me with it, saying it is very difficult.

I am looking for the following info:
1. Is it actually possible for my family to get the visa?
2. Can I apply it myself without going through my company?
3. If Yes, how can i apply for it? what are the requirements or from where can i get clear guidance on it?

Please help

You can get exit / reentry visa for your family your self. Most companies faciliate for such visa, but if you are in hurry or your company is not doing, do it for you.

http://www.mofa.gov.sa/Detail.asp?InSec … emID=59541 has more details about the rocedure

Hello,

I am new to this expat-blog and I really like it for the kind of information we get here. Thanks to those who maintain this blog.

I would request you to answer a few queries of mine. I am an Indian citizen and my company is sending me to Saudi (Riyadh) on a work visit for a period of 3-6 months and I want my wife to visit me during my stay.

The travel department in the Saudi branch of my company says that they will issue me a work visit visa from Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the visa is only single entry (we can't change to multiple entries).

Please let me know if it is really not possible to get a Multi Entry visa to Saudi. If it is possible, how can I get it.

The travel department also says that Chamber of Commerce work visit visa can be 3 months multiple entries but my Indian company has to make sure that such visa will be issued by the Embassy or not, because some Embassies will ask work visit visa through MOFA.

Is it the case that MOFA visa and Chambers of Commerce Visa are different? I am totally confused. Please help me out..

Thank you so much..!!

Akash

m83akash wrote:

Hello,

I am new to this expat-blog and I really like it for the kind of information we get here. Thanks to those who maintain this blog.

I would request you to answer a few queries of mine. I am an Indian citizen and my company is sending me to Saudi (Riyadh) on a work visit for a period of 3-6 months and I want my wife to visit me during my stay.

The travel department in the Saudi branch of my company says that they will issue me a work visit visa from Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the visa is only single entry (we can't change to multiple entries).

Please let me know if it is really not possible to get a Multi Entry visa to Saudi. If it is possible, how can I get it.

The travel department also says that Chamber of Commerce work visit visa can be 3 months multiple entries but my Indian company has to make sure that such visa will be issued by the Embassy or not, because some Embassies will ask work visit visa through MOFA.

Is it the case that MOFA visa and Chambers of Commerce Visa are different? I am totally confused. Please help me out..

Thank you so much..!!

Akash

Akash,
By the looks of wtever you explained, the work visa you r getting is a TEMPORARY SINGLE VISIT WORK VISA, that will be issued for business men, project managers and other senior members working for companies outside Saudi Arabia so that they can come into the Kingdom to work with or for a Saudi company. The duration can be one, three or 6 months and can be extended within KSA. It can also be used by companies to bring you into the kingdom to work on a short term contract, business study.

It's a common practice for most companies to issue temporary visit visas initially and then slowly apply for the permanent work visa as getting a permanent visa can take some time and they want the candidate to start the work immediately.

In this case, you ARE NOT ALLOWED to bring your family as ur visa itself is not a permanent one, extensions are possible while you r in KSA, however, there is definitely some limit on the number of extensions you get and you need to go back on the day you don't get an extension and come back with a fresh VISA

So advise you to get more information about your present visa status and have your next steps...........................

I am mechanical Engineer ,i got a job offer from an MNC in Al Jubail .my visa is production tecnician visa , stamped for 90 days validity.What is advantage and disadvantage of this VISA,since i am engineer but i have been given this technician VISA .please clarify.

kumaravelu wrote:

I am mechanical Engineer ,i got a job offer from an MNC in Al Jubail .my visa is production tecnician visa , stamped for 90 days validity.What is advantage and disadvantage of this VISA,since i am engineer but i have been given this technician VISA .please clarify.

No disadvantages, rather advantage since you need to register with SEC. You will be able to get family under this category, open bank account, do pretty much everything.