Problem in getting exit re-entry visa online

Good day to all
I am facing problem in getting my exit re entry visa online. It says "Problem in data entry please visit passport office".
I have tried it from jawazat but i couldn't get any info and there is no positive response.
Can anyone please guide me how to solve this issue and get exit re-entry visa online??.
If anyone of you people faced this issue and resolved it, please guide me how to get out of this fix.
Thank you

You doing it for your self or family?

what exactly jawazat said about this?

Forget about thus issue go jawazat anf apply your exiy enter from their you will get it in half hour.

Must take 2 photo and original iqama n passport of applicant with u n fill a form which u can get from jawazat office or from agent in sar 10/-

I am doing if for myself, last time when i went to
jawazat they said Pakistanis can go home only once a year, and that was my second time. So they were not providing me exit re-entry and after continous try for 3 months i got exit re-entry from jawazat with very difficulty. That issue was only for those who were getting exit re-entry from jawazat manually. The ones who were getting online they had no issue and everything was smooth. So thats why i am trying to get my exit re-entry online, but there it shows error in data entry and to visit passport office. And i have to correct this error so that i will not face this problem again and for that online exit re-entry is necessary.

Questions and answers about visas

Ask your question
UAE visit
By Jobincy
Extending visit visa
By bygrace2014
Visit visa for Mother in law
By aftabsadique
extending visite visa
By Jane71
Yahya Masud
info about saleh ayed balharith(SAB)