Approved Agent to Help with Residence permit in South Africa for Saud

Hi

Can anyone help me with an approved agent here in south africa to help me get my residence Visa for Saudi Arabia,

Thank you

u wont be able to get a residence visa from south africa. you have to be in saudia and with your companies approval.

Princess sunshine wrote:

u wont be able to get a residence visa from south africa. you have to be in saudia and with your companies approval.

i already have the approval form from saudi arabia, My husband is working as an Engineer so i need to get my permit from south africa

if your husbands already here, then you what you need now is to get your visa from the saudia embassy in sa. This, your husbands company will do from saudia. Once, they've sent the embassy the relevant info,  you contact the embassy and send all you documents to them. Your iqamah, you will receive once you arrive and your husband or his company, apply for it on your behalf

Princess sunshine wrote:

if your husbands already here, then you what you need now is to get your visa from the saudia embassy in sa. This, your husbands company will do from saudia. Once, they've sent the embassy the relevant info,  you contact the embassy and send all you documents to them. Your iqamah, you will receive once you arrive and your husband or his company, apply for it on your behalf

Hi Princess, thank you. my husbands company has already done that, and i have all the documents but on the website it says i must submit all my documents with my passport to an authorised agent in south africa

all you do is call the embassy, and they'll send someone out to pick up your documents at your door and once its complete, they'll drop it off at your door again.

Hi,

Try Mariam from Gulf Visas

Gulf Visa & Travel Services
Brooklyn Momentum Office Park Unit B 9
107 Nicolson Street
Brooklyn 0181
Pretoria South Africa
Tel: 0027(0) 12 346 2488
Fax: 0027(0) 12 460 9932
Mobile: 0027(0) 72 927 3361
E-Mail: [email protected]

Good luck and let us know how you got on.

I can second Mrs Mariam Rahman - she helped me to get here in 2011, and the family to get over beginning of this year...