Looking for Learning and Development position

Dear all

I have more than 10 years of experience in the field of training and development, 7 of which I've been working with Starwood Hotels & Resorts as a Training Manager.  Previously I've been in the position of Director of HR and Training but moved back to training and development as that is where my passion lies. However, I feel my current position as Training Manager at the Sheraton Bahrain is not challenging enough. 

I've met a colleague from Malta recently and she told me about the country, after which I did some research online. I've been hooked ever since!  I decided that it is time to make the change and move there.  However, I need to get that wonderful job first!  I have already sent my CV to some of the recruitment agents but thought, let me cover all places and post this on the forum.  If anyone out there can help me to realize my dream, I would be extremely grateful!  Should you hear of any Training or Learning & Development positions (preferably in the hospitality industry, because that is what I know best), please let me know.  ***

Regards
Anneli

Moderated by Christine 8 years ago
Reason : For your security, please send your contact details through your private message system.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi Anneli,

Welcome to https://www.expat.com! :)

Thank you for this introduction.

I would invite you to view our articles in the expat guide : Work in Malta

Why have you chosen Malta?

Thank you,
All the best,
Christine
Expat.com

Hi Christine!

A few months ago I met a Starwood colleague from Malta in Abu Dhabi and we started talking about the country - in fact we ended up joking that we should swop jobs for two years.  Once I returned to Bahrain I went online and read up about the place - I've been hooked ever since.  I've been daydreaming about moving there for 4 months and now decided to stop dreaming and actively search for a job to make this a reality. 

Regards
Anneli