EUFA Championships Paris 2016

Hello
A couple of questions please......I am unexpectedly coming to the football UEFA Championships in June (in Paris) but only for 2/3 days.

I am seeing one match at St Denis Austria v Iceland but I have also noticed I am in Paris on the day of the match GERMANY v NORTHERN IRELAND at Parc d Princess on Tuesday 21st June 2016

Does anyone know where I can buy a ticket for this match perhaps from someone who cannot go or has a spare one....I have tried the UEFA web site but the tickets are all sold out.😧
I am a genuine football fan and I love ALL football and  hope I can get a ticket for this game. I come from Scotland but sadly my country did not qualify but I still want to come to France to support the tournament and the French people.
I dont really want to buy one from a black market ticket agency .....several times throughout the years when I have had a spare ticket I have helped supporters.....hopefully  someone can help me this time  as I would love be to see this match.

I am sure it will be a great tournament and I wish all Nationalities and the French.....a very big Good Luck!

Also any general advice would be great!
Thanks
Tartanjimmy

Hello Tartanjimmy :cheers:

You could try your luck by droping an advert in the Tickets field of the Paris Classifieds section of our site. :top:

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com

Thank you ...Kenjee...I appreciate your reply!.....tartanjimmy

Hey Scottish man,check out the games in Bordeaux ? If can get a ticket to one or two of them and get train to here,i"ll pick ya up,you can stay with me and my French wife no probs !! (But only if you like English Setter dogs !!!)

Hello....I have sent you a seperate private message but just wanted to also thank you also this way for your exceptionally kind offer.....just amazing and great to know that there are many good kind people in the world.....there is too much bad news and you do not hear about good news and good people like you!
Thanks again ......Jimmy