Looking for a golf and tennis partner to play mid week in Paris

I have just move to Paris and live in the 6th. Am looking for a group to play golf and tennis if possible at least once a week mid week preferably.
Adrian

Adrian

I am hoping to bring my golf clubs back from the UK at the end of July so would be well up for a round or two. As for tennis, I play on some courts near my flat in Boulogne Billancourt (weather permitting)
Pretty busy over the next few weeks but be great to sort something out for the future

Hi Adrian,

I moved into Paris last week and also enjoy golf and occasionally tennis. I don't have a handicap but play to a reasonable standard, as for tennis...its been a few years but happy to play if a group can be arranged?

hi Adrian,

just heard about this website cleec.com , to find some sport partners around France. Haven't tried it yet but sounds cool! maybe it will help you ;)

hi again
I now have my golf clubs in Paris, and despite being confused about this whole 'golf license' thing, I have been down the range once and playes a 9 hole par 3.
Lovely setup at Ile de fleurie, have a look at their website
golf-ilefleurie.com

After this weekend I have some free time to get some golf games in, so if anyone is interested, let me know

Hi,
I feel stupid:) myself because I have never played Golf, but I would be interested to learn and play this game.
Please let me know if it's OK to join you.

Thanks
Kanhaiya