Looking for a new friend in Paris

Hi everyone,
Glad if i can find a true and good friend in Paris for my short visit this October 23-28, 2012. It's my first time visiting Paris and appreciate if anyone can help me for a tour during my visit. 
Thank you,

Hello Dodsque Dee.

Welcome to Expat.com!

You should tell us more about yourself! :)

Aurélie

Hello Aureliez, working in KSA as Management Assistant, 28 yrs old. I will travel to Paris and Geneva for a tour. Will travel alone, as 2 of my friends back out. This is the reason why logged in into this site wishing I can find friends who are also free to roam Paris...

I'm from Dubai and I'm working in Paris at the moment. It is a nice place I'm sure you will love it.

keep in touch!

Am in italy at the moment,will be in france next mouth.

FatmaAbdulla_ wrote:

I'm from Dubai and I'm working in Paris at the moment. It is a nice place I'm sure you will love it.

keep in touch!

thank you fatima...sure i will love it

Brun1414 wrote:

Am in italy at the moment,will be in france next mouth.

Thank you Brun, I postponed my plan for Paris on October 23, and will be in Venice and Rome from 28-1 Nov.

Hi! I'm available in August and it Will be a please ré to show you around. Call me or text me on:0617401477.
Cheers.

JayCy wrote:

Hi! I'm available in August and it Will be a please ré to show you around. Call me or text me on:0617401477.
Cheers.

Thanks JayCy, but i changed my plan to October 23 till 28 and 28 to Nov. 1 will fly to Venice. However, will ring you or text you once I am in Paris...