Weekends in Jeddah?

What do you usually do in the weekend here in Jeddah?

All day sleep :P

Lol @adnanhussain  :dumbom:

The normal stuff, beach resort, hanging out with family, shoot the shit with friends, some private parties, movies, street racing on Tahlia, some of us chase girls in taxis or walking by asking for their phone numbers.

Usual stuff, same weekend...kind of getting bored of it....

tennis , beach for kite

Diving in the red sea, walk around malls once in a while, clean the house, video games... not much to do...

Not much to do and the worst feeling is having nothing to look forward to especially when you look at the missed festivals and movies being released with no theater around...
Anywho,well bassically Youtube-Anime-Video Games but right now it's Study-Study-Youtube

Long Driver, alternative music and enjoy the sunset In the light of the city as much as the sunrise.

tennis , squash , kitesurfing

I drive all the way to the airport take the evening flight either to Oman, Bahrain or Qatar..lol

you can go beach south beach or north , also MAKKAH very close to Jeddah so can go also.

...at the end of the week. It really depends on you. The BEST suggestion I can give is to look for local friends here in Jeddah first. From then on, you will never ask the same questions again.

Willing to be your new friend too. But, I am still new to Jeddah too so my curiosity  and my passion for adventure will be our drive for the weekends. hehehe.

try going to the haram for a change might do you some good in sha Allaah

hamudi wrote:

The normal stuff, beach resort, hanging out with family, shoot the shit with friends, some private parties, movies, street racing on Tahlia, some of us chase girls in taxis or walking by asking for their phone numbers.

rareshine wrote:

try going to the haram for a change might do you some good in sha Allaah

hamudi wrote:

I'm following instructions sent by MOI to give other people chance  :D

going to beach for kiting we have jeddah kitesurfing for anyone wants to join K you are welcome

Dining out is the best option for me.

Indoor football.

If there is a long weekend like for Eid hoildays. The best option is to head out to bahrain or abu dhabi.

Sheesha, Snooker and Al-Baik, are some of the few things you can enjoy.

Enjoy the beach resorts, Scuba diving, Boat trips, Fishing, Snorkeling...
I can provide you boat trips that include some activities including fishing, snorkeling and some water activities ;)

:)

^^ Smiling is another option...

hamudi wrote:

You seem like a really goofy person =p

Go around and say hi to people.
Seriously just staying at home watching movies. ;)

Get bored :)

bored life on weekends in KSA if you are living alone

Class reply Pal lol

sharif_ wrote:
hamudi wrote:

You seem like a really goofy person =p

top reply