Where can I purchase probiotics?

We've been hit with an awful bug and have been on antibiotics.  They are wreaking havoc on our guts.  Usually we include Udo's probiotics or Culturelle to prevent from the tummy upset, but I can't find anything like that here.  Does anyone know where I can purchase good probiotics?  The kids prefer the powdered versions (capsules, sachets) so they can just mix it into yogurt and eat it.  Any tips would be wonderful.  Thank you!

Not sure if this can help. I buy probiotics from Iherb and they ship to KSA.

Thank you.  I do the same.  I purchase what I need and have everything shipped to mother from Walmart.com or Amazon.... and twice per year she boxes it all up and ships it.  It's the only way I can afford to cloth all of my kids here! 

I wish there was a place locally that was somewhat similar to Whole Foods or something along those lines.  As much as I disliked Walmart in America, I miss it terribly here! :/

hey mfleij,

i want to know too where you buy probiotics in riyadh

let me know please

There used to be a health foods supermarket 8n this location, it's a while since I visited and it seems they changed the name but might still have the same products.

I would suggest checking if they are still there, if in case I herb is not working out for you.

https://maps.app.goo.gl/fdeT5HVtpxxbJ8xK9