French student wants to speak english

Hi friends, I'm Alex, French student in Master's degree Shipping and trading at the foreign Trade University, Saigon. I don't speak very well english and i would like to be fluent at the end of my trip here (June).
Therrefore, i'm looking for someone who will be motivated to speak english with me around a coffee or beer

Thank you !!

Moderated by Julien 8 years ago
Reason : for your own safety, please exchange your contact details in private
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

I want to practice English.
Xuyen

Hello there,

Welcome on board to both of you  :)

It will be better if you drop an advert in the proper section of the website here : Language Exchange in Saigon

All the best,
Bhavna

Hi Alex!

I will be moving there in early January and I really want to keep up on my French so I don't forget it.  I don't know how long you are going to be there, but I would be very down for a language exchange if you are still around.  I am an English Teacher from America.

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not advertise your group. Drop an advert in the Language classes in Saigon
Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not advertise your group on the forum. Drop an advert in the Language classes in Saigon section of the website. Thank you.

Hello Alex!

I'm currently practising my French through Duolingo app and I think it would be nice if I have someone to exchange my English to French.

I will live in Saigon from the beginning of January. Let me know if you're interested to have a coffee or a walk while we practice our language :-)

Best,
Ines

Hello Ines,

What'up ? I will be very interested to meet you when you wil arrive in Saigon for to exchange in english and in french.

When do you arrive ?

Best,
Alexx

Hello Alex!

I will be arriving in Saigon on Wednesday, 6th of January.

I'll see you there :)

Best,
Ines

Hello Alex,

I'm Hong Vinh from HCM city, if you want to learn English and Vietnamese culture (food, place,...), you can get in touch with me this app :)