Learning Vietnamese together is more fun

Hello, my name is Domenico and I am an Italian citizen.

Since I have been acquainted with Vietnam and Vietnamese people and culture, I have been fascinated by its language.
I have tried to learn Vietnamese language as self-taught but so far I have terribly failed. But I won't give up since I like the challenge of "keep trying".

I am looking for 2 or 3 expats who are willing to learn the local language and share the same challenge in exceeding in something hard.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Have a great day!

Greetings Domenico ,

I do try by my self only to realize its Not that easy, I also feel that company of fellow expats would be Nice and help full.

I am In even if its just 2 :D.

I look forward to communicate with you.

Ps:Do not post any contact information directly here it will be removed.

Hi Domenico,

We have a Vietnamese Speaking Club every Sunday at 18.30 at HighLand Coffee (2nd floor) - 181 Ham Nghi, District 1 (Opposite to Ben Thanh market), we have some Vietnamese volunteers to teach Vietnamese for foreigners. If you want to join us, let's come.  Currently, we have some active members and each foreigner is touch by one Vietnamese.

Hi Dragonimage,
I'd really like to join your club, at least to understand how it works and can work out for me.
Count me in for next Sunday.

Cam on rat nheu

Hi Domenico,

You are welcome to the club. We are often sitting on the second floor ( you can ask the staff where we sit), let's come and join us.

Hen gap tuan sau!

Hi all, this club still runs right? If so is like to meet foreigners who want to learn Vietnamese, as I do want to learn to.

Hi FXiVaz,

You are welcome, too. Let's join us!

Awesome :) c ya all this sunday. BTW is it free?

Yes,

It is free, and everyone interested in Vietnamese can join.

Hi Angel,

Thanks for the information.  Can I join anytime?  For newcomer like me, what will be the on boarding process?   

May I know the feedback from those who have attended these sessions?

Moderated by Priscilla 5 years ago
Reason : free advertising is not allowed on Expat.com

Hi,

Too bad.  I am based in Saigon.  Thanks for the offer.

Regards,

Hello,

You can join any Sunday.
Please join our Facebook page:  ***
You can be updated our activities.

Hope to see you soon!

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : External website! Please drop an advert in the classifieds
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

I would love to join as well, sounds very enjoyable and useful at the same time! :)

Hi Biancas,

You are welcome!

You are still having the Vietnamese Speaking Club every Sunday at 18.30 at HighLand Coffee (2nd floor) - 181 Ham Nghi, District 1 (Opposite to Ben Thanh market)?

I am interested and will try to come.

Richard

Hello
I will join you as well starting 28/05 as pure beginner.
Many thanks for the initiative.
Laurence

Thanks Angel.  Will drop by this coming Sunday.  See you.

Hi,
This is Krishna from India, Staying in D2 in HCMC, Vietnam
Is this club still operative

HI,

I am Eric from China and I also study vietnamese now.  I also want find some small group to practise the oral speaking.  if you  don't mind we can join together.  i lived in District 7.

thanks!

eric

Hello everyone,

This is an old thread. Please refer to the Language classes in Saigon section of the classifieds by either browsing through the ads or by posting your own ad.

All the best,
Bhavna

Yes Eric,
I am interested.
Lets catch up.
I will send you my contact details by PM

Thanks. Nice to hear you.