Intensive Vietnamese Language Courses

Does anyone know of any good/reputable Vietnamese language courses in Saigon? I'm looking for an intensive course in a classroom setting along the lines of 5 days a week, 2-3 hours each lesson for a duration of a few months. I'm a complete newbie so I'll probably join a beginner class. If anyone could point me to a name or link, that'd be great. Thanks!

Hochiminh University !!
Dude

Thanks for the lead. I found a few links if anyone else was interested:vns.edu.vn/vns/  vlstudies.com

If you want to learn Vietnamese, you can contact Mr. Mohalam Gonoux. He is an English-speaking consultant but is very fluent in Vietnamese speaking and writing, like his mother tongue.

He has a company called Golden Key Corp.
His email: [email protected]

HI Jhat,

I am looking to learn Vietnamese as well. I see there are three so far:
1. VLS
2. VNC
3. Vietnamese Language garden

Which one did you end up going? Or do you go to other school/or institute? please let me know. I am trying to find a course that will help me to learn conversational vietnamese (basically survival) and it would be great if they have the methods focused on foreigners etc, with teachers who also speak good english to explain thing.

Thanks a bunch,

Nurik

Hi jhat,

You might want to take a look at the classifieds ads Saigon, under classes.

Have a good one,
Melissa

Hi, I am Vietnamese and feel free to help you practice. Just drop me a message.

I've been teaching Vietnamese over a year, I found it very interesting and I understand the problem of those people who come from different countries . Contact me to have a trial class and you'll see what i mean .

Cheers

Paul @ 0169 568 3668 .