Learning vietnamese

Hello,

I'm looking for a serious vietnamese tudor mostly to help me with pronunciation. No need to prepare anything for the lesson I 've got plenty of book. I'm free on week days after work hours starting 19h and on week end.

My phone is currently not working so you can contact me by email : [email protected]

Thanks,

Lucy

Hello Lucy,

May be you shall also post an advert on the: Language classes in Saigon page. This might help you as well.

Regards

I have sent you an email for your matter. Please check it.

Hi Lucy,

I just saw a post in this forum under the title Vietnamese for expatriates- Free of charge from
stephanie4942 that relate to what you are looking for. It may not be exactly what you are looking for but maybe close enough. Please check it out. Good luck!

May

Vietnamese tutor

Hello,

I'm David, an Vietnamese tutor in Ho Chi Minh City. If you are still looking for a serious vietnamese tutor.
Please, contact me.
Thanks,

David

Hi Lucy,
i am Truc and my hotmail id is [email protected]. i can help you with your vietnamese. so ask me when you need help!

Hi Lucy, I am Francis from France lol,
I can help you speaking vietnamese if you want ! So do not hesitate to e-mail me at any time !
=>[email protected]

Hi lucy
Nice too meet you
I would like to help you. I can speak Vietnamese well , English and French. Feel free to contact me at : 0908099950

Hi Lucy !

wow you are lucky so there a lot teacher for you. you can see that vietnamese we are very nice and friendly. please free contact me for conversation and go some where for drink.