How did you guys get vietnamese teacher?

Hello guys. I'm going to live in Saigon from April 13th april for work. I'm pretty nervous because I can't speak Vietnamese. I want to take a lesson or get a tutor to learn vietnamese as soon as possible. I'm looking for some information for lessons or tutoring. Can you share information on how you got tutor?

Welcome to hcm city, u look like korean right? Contact me when u come to hcm, i can teach u vietnamese

Are you coming to teach? If so there are some excellent ESL schools that include Vietnamese lessons. Let me know if you'd like some more information. I am trying to learn more of the language as well. Makes it way easier to get around.

Hi,

Welcome you to HCMC. if you need an experienced tutor to teach you Vietnamese.
pls feel free to let me know. i am living in HCM too- a local graduated as a B.A in English.
I can be touch in ***

Nga.

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : For security reasons, please do not post your personal contact/mail on the forum.

Hello Whos_your_Addy ,

i am looking for a part-time job as a Vietnamese teacher. could you pls share me some more information?
here is my personal email: ***

thank u in advance.
Nga.

Reason : For security reasons, please do not post your personal contact/mail on the forum.

I can help you learn Vietnamese. See my private message.

Hello,
Usually your company will provide Vietnamese lesson training. I suggest waiting for a while unless it is stated in your contract that there is no assistance in the language acquisition.
If you want to meet other Koreans and have lessons with them, go to University of Social Sciences and Humanities. If you want a one-on-one lesson and like my teaching style, you can contact me. You can check out my sample lessons here: v4e.podomatic.com or search Vietnamese for Everybody on Itunes.
Theresa

Sehee wrote:

Hello guys. I'm going to live in Saigon from April 13th april for work. I'm pretty nervous because I can't speak Vietnamese. I want to take a lesson or get a tutor to learn vietnamese as soon as possible. I'm looking for some information for lessons or tutoring. Can you share information on how you got tutor?

You need a long time to study Vietnamese so do not hurry. And do not worry because All of Vietnamese speak English very well.....
You can come there to registered the Vietnamese class. There are many Korean who study Vietnamese in there.

University of Social Sciences & Humanities TP. Ho Chi Minh
Phone: (84 - 8) 38293828, FAX: (84 - 8) 38221903
Address: 10-12 Dinh Tien Hoang, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, HCMC
http://en.hcmussh.edu.vn/

ngocha wrote:
Sehee wrote:

You need a long time to study Vietnamese so do not hurry. And do not worry because All of Vietnamese speak English very well.....
You can come there to registered the Vietnamese class. There are many Korean who study Vietnamese in there.

Where?
The Vietnamese who grew up in America?

jimbream wrote:
ngocha wrote:
Sehee wrote:

Where?

Kaka...jimbream
You can see All of Vietnames in this forum can speak English...

ngocha wrote:
jimbream wrote:
ngocha wrote:

Where?

Kaka...jimbream

I'm sorry.
Where did you type "this forum" in your original post?
And 'speak English very well' is not 'can speak English'.
Also typing is not  speaking.

jimbream wrote:
ngocha wrote:
jimbream wrote:

Where?

Kaka...jimbream

I'm sorry.
Where did you type "this forum" in your original post?
And 'speak English very well' is not 'can speak English'.
Also typing is not  speaking.

Do not angry!!!
I just study English in the short time...
Why you response like that.
It is not friently..kaka

Hello everybody,

Do note that we are not here to be rude or to fight with each other.

Do note that the main subject of this topic is : How did you guys get vietnamese teacher?

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

Hi sehee,
I'm Vietnammese. I think I can help you learning Vietnammese language.
we can be friend relationship to exchange language and cultures.

you can contact with me by email or facebook  ***
Best Regard,

maskinthedarkness wrote:

Hi sehee,
I'm Vietnammese. I think I can help you learning Vietnammese language.
we can be friend relationship to exchange language and cultures.

you can contact with me by email or facebook  *** or mobile number +***

Best Regard,

For security reasons it is unsafe to post personal contact details on an open forum .

ngocha wrote:
Sehee wrote:

I also studied Vietnamese here. They have some good teachers, and their material is excellent. I would recommend against getting some random person to teach you, because it helps to have a teacher who was trained on how to teach foreigners to pronounce the sounds correctly. I also enjoyed learning with a class, because I could learn from other students' questions and mistakes.

Hello Sehee

I know some center vietnamese languages. Like Sai Gon center in dist 3, practical language center or
University of Social Sciences and Humanities. But the price is not cheap..

Good luck

Time sloves everything. Don't nervous~ Enjoy yourself to the full in HCMC!!

갑자기 생각난 오늘의 베트남어 "Khong say, khong ve" ㅋㅋㅋ

안 취하면 집에 못 간다!! 취해야 집에 갈 수 있다!!! 하나씩..

Not sure that I am contacting you in the right time. However, I can teach you Vietnamese every weekend. Let's discuss more in case you are interested in. My cell phone number is ***. Please call if you need more information from me. My name is Victor. You can call me Vic 😉
Regards,
Vic.

We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
jimbream wrote:
ngocha wrote:
Sehee wrote:

Where?

Anyone who thinks, "All of Vietnamese speak English very well" either doesn't live here or doesn't speak English well themselves.

Feel free to inbox me. I can teach you Vietnamese.

You could use google translate. Works every time for me on all languages. I like the title of this thread. For some reason it sorta sounds a bit perplexing to me.

hi.

i also came from korea.

i attended Vietnamese Speaking Club yesterday evening in downtown coffee shop.
it was great!
i think if you can make it to the meeting it will be a good start as in my case.
there were about 8 Vietnamese and about same number of foreighners.

thanks again to you HCMC vonlunteers for your excellent effofts!

yillbyung lee

YillbyungLee wrote:

hi.

i also came from korea.

i attended Vietnamese Speaking Club yesterday evening in downtown coffee shop.
it was great!
i think if you can make it to the meeting it will be a good start as in my case.
there were about 8 Vietnamese and about same number of foreighners.

thanks again to you HCMC vonlunteers for your excellent effofts!

yillbyung lee

Thank you for joining us, and enjoyed your lesson :D. Hope you never have to say "tôi mệt mỏi" :D.

I'm Niki and Im a native vietnamese speaker. if you still wanna learn English, contact me !  ***

Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. Drop an advert in the follwoing section : Language classes in Saigon
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Any expat guy wanna learn Vietnamese totally free (i dont need exchanging languages)? Pm me, im free every evening :) - or text me: 0943.eight eghit five.195
I have northern accent ( close to capital accent) , I will try my best to help you honestly.

I'm teaching Vietnamese for a person who comes from America. He has lived in Vietnam for 6 months. Now he not only can speak Vietnamese but also understand some common context in communication. Therefore, I think I am able to teach another person. Regarding to my lesson plan, I have already all of the lesson through 2 months. I prefer to follow the topics for teaching. However, to make sure that you really want to learn vietnamese. If not, it's not easy for us to work together. I hope I can cooperate with you.Thank you very much.

Hi Sehee,
I'm Tien. I'm a Vietnamese girl and I'm living in Saigon. If you wanna learn Vietnamese language, please feel free to contact me. I will help you.  :)