Where to study TOEFL ibt in Saigon?

Hi all,

Thank you for reading this post.

I'm a Vietnamese, female, 23 years old.
I'd like to study Toefl ibt with target 100 points, my level now is just 60-70.

Does anyone know a good center or school have toefl ibt class( with your experience, please)?
Private teachers are welcomed, but with my income now, I dont think  I can handle a "luxury service" :). I dont mind if you are Westerner or Vietnamese !

Thank you.

Wish you all the best !

I tried to get English teacher job at Apollo to teach that course but in the end decided againest it. You might want to try there.

APOLLO IS A HORRIBLE SCHOOL!  They look nice on the outside, but the inside is a different story.  You're better off with Duong Minh, who charges substantially less.

I have some free time this evening, if you'd like to meet and talk about it.  If you do, bring a USB and I'll give you some self study materials.

Do you know Yola? It's a good place for you to learn TOEFLT or SAT , my friends are studying there and they said it's really good. some teachers are from Stanford or Yale university in America.

:( I get into trouble with IELTS, too.

Are they short on English teachers? My business is almost self running. I'm bored and want to return something to the Vietnamese community..

@All: thanks a alot for your advice, I'll have a look at those School website and ask you for more detail !
@ Teacher Mark
Oh It's too late !!! I read your message at this time.
I have a Vietnamese friend who teaches at Duong Minh but his skill is not very good, so maybe another option :(

But I'm very grateful if you can arrange a coffee to talk about it, I'll message my number to your inbox, if you still willing to help, please drop me a message.

Thank you
Regards