Job in Oil & Gas

Hi guyzzz..

im new here. actually im working in india as piping engineer. i got a free visa to Kuwait. so probably next month i will be flying to kuwait. so my concerned is whether i can get a job in oil and gas sector in the current scenario?
how i will search job there? is it good to search through recruiting consultancy or direct to the company?
please advice..

Thanks

Dear Subcee,

Congratulation for ur offer,

Please note that as you already got the visa from a particular sponsor, you have to work with them only and the residency and work permit mentions the name of employees.

sure after u come here, u can find the other job (Thru consultant or online) but if you leave the ur sponsor before one year than a company might ask you to pay some money which include ur visa fees, medical insurance, personal insurance, etc and if you have the contract of two years and company has spend for two years insurance and all that, then u have to pay accordingly.

"Of-course u can leave the job whenever u want and nobody can forcefully hold u. But as i told company may ask the money for which they paid for you."

All d best

Thx

hey, Thank you for your reply I appreciate it.

Bro can you help me for getting a job in kuwait.I have done my b.tech in electronics and communication branch.and done some automation in course....like plc scada,matlab,embedded system.pls bro help me.
thanks and regards
himanshu

Hello everyone,

@ himanshu, to get a job you can drop your cv on jobs websites. The following article will give you some clues : Finding jobs in Kuwait

Furthermore, do not hesitate to drop your own advert and create your cv in the Jobs in Kuwait section of the website.

All the best,
Bhavna

thanks Bhavna ma'am....