2-3 Bedroom apartment needed mangaf/Fahaheel area

Good day everyone!

My family and I are looking for a 2-3 bedroom apartment, at the price of 200-300KD. If you know of any buildings that are suited for our needs, may it be the very one you guys are living in, please message me :) We are looking for buildings in the fahaheel or mangaf area that have considerably large room spaces. Thank you so much, blessings, and the best of regards to everyone!

Rooms: 2-3
Features:    Long term, Not furnished, Service charges excluded, Parking, Lift / Disabled access
Price: 200-300KD

Or message me here :D

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : For own security measures, please do not share email address on the forum, you could use our private message system for that.

Hello PicnikStories

I invite you to check out rental adverts in the appropriate section of this site : Properties for rent in Kuwait

You may also drop an advert of your search there to increase chances to find an interesting rental.

Best Regards
Kenjee

not to burst your bubble but if you're looking for large spaces i think you need to up the ante so to speak - 200-300 budget will NOT get you anything big - you can find 2BR in the range of 250-280 MAYBE in that area, however the actual space will be quite small.

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please drop an advert in the appropriate section of the website : Housing in Kuwait
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct