New members of Zambia forum, introduce yourself here – 4th quarter of 2015

Newbie on Zambia forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Zambia if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

P.S : The thread
New members of Zambia forum, introduce yourself here – 3rd quarter of 2015 continues below!

Hi all,
Just joined. I am an Automotive Mechanic & I have a certificate to go with it. I also have keen interest in computers too.

Am Civil Engineer, specialized in building construction and Civil Engineering works with vast years of experience. Currently not working, concluded my contract with CARE International Zambia as a District Engineer for Chipata,  SPLASH /USAID PROJECT. Project concluded this year and contract ended in September 2015

Hello, am a new member.A diploma holder in Human Resource Management, a NIPA graduate.Current not working.Hope to learn more here.

I am a German and Lawyer by profession (+5 years experience). I am holding also a master degree in Urban Planning. For familiy reasons I will move to Kitwe in the end of November 2015. I am looking for interesting and professional contacts.

hello am female and i live in Zambia. i would like to join and take part in a way that can offer help. i am in health care prividing

thnk u

iam munalula liwakala am a holder of a Bachelirs of Art with Education. pliz help me find employmnt

I am Makande Paul

I have a Master degree (from France ) in french as a second language and french on specific objectives (professional french: business french, tourism and other domains), I can conduct linguistic audit to assess the linguistic needs of any institution and make a training program based on the kind of french according to your profession needs. I can also teach two types of methodologies to future french teachers at any french department, from any university : the didactics and methodology of french as a foreign language and french on specific objectives. I have a long and rich experience in this field and I hope this can be the opportunity to get a job.

Hello everyone,

Welcome to all new members  :)

Thank you for your respective introductions. If you need infos about a subject, you may read the threads under the different categories of the forum found on the right of this page and create a new topic on the Zambia forum if you need any particular help.

For members who are looking for jobs, please refer to the Jobs in Zambia section, where you may browse through the adverts and even  create your own "looking for" advert along with your cv.

All the best,
Bhavna

i am kings mwansa,i am not a graduate but i want a job to pay for my school fees prease help me,i stay in mufulira zambia.in Jesus mighty name amen

Hello

I am 32 year old lady from Lusaka and looking for business opportunities in Lubumbashi  or employment opportunities. I have a BA in Business Administration, over 10years experience in air freight  , a cargo sales manager by profession. I am also into direct selling business..

i hope i can use this forum to connect to those interested in doing business.

just join,am a power electrician with a certificate,living in zambia lusaka.curently looking for a job

Good evening 

I am JC Engelbrecht. I am a Regional Export After Sales Manager For MAN Truck & Bus Sub-Equatorial Africa. I will be moving to Zambia in early next year.

I  am also a qualified diesel mechanic.

I  am still looking around for accomodation but dont know where the good areas are to stay.
Any help will be much appreciated.

Good evening 

I am JC Engelbrecht. I am a Regional Export After Sales Manager For MAN Truck & Bus Sub-Equatorial Africa. I will be moving to Zambia in early next year.

I  am also a qualified diesel mechanic.

I  am still looking around for accomodation but dont know where the good areas are to stay.
Any help will be much appreciated.

Hi,

I am from Delhi, India and looking to move to Chingola, Zambia. Like to know about the loving conditions, security, health, accommodation details. Also like to know what salary does a Finance Manager draws just to have an idea?

Is it safe at Zambia, looking for full details for concerns what an expat looks for from you. Waiting for early response.

Regards,
Mukesh Sharma

Am electrical technologist,intrested in electrical works ,I stoped working from mopani copper mines.any help from anyone

Hello :) .  I am from Zambia. I have a Bachelors Degree in Labour and Employment Relations. I did my internship at the Ministry of Labour and Social Security and at the Industrial Relations Court.

Am male aged 25 yrs of age and my full names ar Loondo Bright Namenda

Hello ! Am a vibrant and happy female High school teacher aged 27 with a B.A Ed majors in English and literature /special education.
My names are Mundi Pharlene Chitsulo from Lusaka,Zambia.
I am also a trained sign language interpreter and have great interpreting skills in American and Zambian sign language,  available to provide lessons in English as a foreign language and to interpret for the hearing impaired as a school or your personal tutor :top:

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=553928

Thanks! 

Closed