Yanbu - Are there many single women working? Need other infos

I rec'd an offer for Yanbu, 

As a single female, I'm curious to know are there loads of single females there working? 

Can anyone please tell me about the living accommodations and what's it like there?

Are the western women using the hejji  to cover or just the abyata. 

Please tell about the transportation as well. I was an expat years ago in Dhahran.

I've been to Riyadh and Jeddah.  But I've never been to Yanbu.

Can someone please let me know? I appreciate your input.

Sincerely

Hello Sandy*101 and welcome on board Expat.com

While waiting for members out there to enlighten your queries, I invite you to browse the Yanbu Forum by 'Forum Categories' found on the top right side of your screen, so as to gather as much informations as possible.

Regards
Kenjee

I don't  really recommend  single ladies to come to Saudi Arabia because  it's  really really hard for them to adapt our culture by themselve

But its gonna be alright with ur family ...if u were married.

Ill tell u why ...u know that women can't  drive right(( so stupid even though im saudi))

So u have to take a taxi everytime u wanna go out and i heard stories where taxi drives harras women if they were alone. ..
And women in saudi arabia can't  do a lota things like men do ....women usually  go shopping  ...or visting each other at home . An talk ...panicking. ..thats almost everything  ...and its gonna be harder for single ladies

If yr job at Yanbu industrial  city  ( RCY ) U are good.

But Yanbu al balad ....don't  go ..dirty place