Living in Yanbu

Hi all.  I just wanted to post that we are currently living in Yanbu.  We are about 4 hours north of Jeddah. 
For anyone thinking of moving or already in the process of moving to Yanbu, feel free to contact me with any questions.
I've spent a little time in Jeddah too.

Hi,
I would like to know more about the place I will be moving to Yanbu in the next 2 months, my wife and son (4) will be coming in about 3-5 months time. PLease could you advise me on what its like living there. What's there to do for us as a family. etc. any info would be great.

Thank you,
Jeeten

Hay there im living in yanbu also and im a friendly saudi if you have any problem or a questions ask me

najaray wrote:

Hay there im living in yanbu also and im a friendly saudi if you have any problem or a questions ask me

Yeah yeah.. beware of those friendly Saudi's! :lol:

j/k

Yeah and dont forget to beware of some cats

najaray wrote:

Yeah and dont forget to beware of some cats

Not *some* cats, habibi--ALL cats!!! :dumbom:

hahahah :lol:<-------- this user cannot stop Laughing

hey... come to my DIGRESSION THREAD and say something!!  It can be about anything :lol:

Thanks for the invitation

Hi there Mr. Hajen, I shall be moving to Yanbu pretty soon. Pls help me w.r.t. cost of living at yanbu. My salary would be 12500 SAR plus Car for Office.

Alliecat wrote:

hey... come to my DIGRESSION THREAD and say something!!  It can be about anything :lol:

Promoting :P

wilson_derry wrote:
Alliecat wrote:

Promoting :P

True but it's better than saying 'UP' 'UP'  :lol: 

(besides, that promotion was months ago!! :P)

Hi..im am just new here in Yanbu..just 2 weeks...

nice cat

jongdeleon wrote:

nice cat

:dumbom:

Hey friends..
I will be there in Yanbu from 1st week of Nov....
Please let me know , how i can make new frnds there.
Is there any affordable gym near by RCY.

find delta fitness SR 175 gym and swimming pool

I need few info about yanbu, as i am moving to work in Marafiq,Yanbu. Please do share mail id in ***

Hi
We r just paining to come in yanbu. so couple off question in my mind is there any woman gym ...and could woman do any job like in mall at any shop is it possible ??

Could woman also join that gym??