How is lifestyle in Yanbu

Hello,
I am moving to Yanbu in month of May. Can u pls tell about how is lifestyle in Yanbu. I mean is ther any dress code for Man. How much restrictions for women. What is life like in the month of Ramzaan like the person other than muslim can eat and drink during that period.

Hi vinodvaishanav, :)

Welcome to the Yanbu forum.

I created, with your post a new topic on the Yanbu forum for a better views.

Life style in yanbu is quite slow, since you are coming from Mumbai a fast paced city, you'll have to deal with calmness. Although the traffic and population has alot increased since 2009 due to fast developments and growth.
Yanbu doesnt have any restrictions on clothes, u are free to wear what ever you like, unless you are not exposing your body like wearing extremely short shorts. or wearing underneath vest in public places lol.
for women yes they have to cover their entire body (Not necessary to cover head)
I would personally suggest you to, dont eat in public when it is a month of ramadan, I believe youll be quite lucky to live their in ramadan as it is the month when you will get to enjoy free meals in the evening on traffic Dont worry about the hygiene, food will be clean and fresh, alot of facilities and discounts are their in super markets when the month of ramadan is their :) so cheers no issue
Plus indians are rapidly increasing their so i guess you can have good friends

Thanks dear