Babysitting Offer!!

Hi all,

I'm an American Expatriate living in Lyon for.. well frankly a long time.

I am offering babysitting for those who want an American babysitter, an English native babysitter.

I am 23 years old, finished my Bachelor in Management in the United States and working towards a Master 2 in International Management in Lyon.. will be here for a minimum of 2+ years.

My blog is on the blog-roll for the Expat forum in case you want to read a bit more about me.

Message me or email me at:  [email protected]

I look forward to working with some Expat families! (hey or even Bilingual families)

A+,

-Sasha

Hi Sasha! :) You should post this advert under Lyon classifieds > community babysitting section.

Thank you and good luck
Christine

hi there,

my sister is looking for a serious, billingual, active and responsible young woman to pick up her 9 y old son at school (driver's licence + car if possible) in vieux lyon and back home and home work til 7pm every m-f.
please reply me asap at [email protected]
thx and good luck!

Im not there yet, but upon arrival I would appreciate an extra set of hands. Unpacking purchasing arranging furniture, gettign all those lovely staples at the grocery store. So if you have any recommendations for any of that I would REALLY appreciate it. And while my hubby and I do all this and extra set of hands watching our 3.5 year old daughter Rachael and maybe our then 1 year old Porter would be great!! Let me know okay?

I am a student from the University of Virginia in the USA  where I am majoring in Speech Therapy and I'm studying at Lyon 2 and IEP until June 2013.  I am very experienced in babysitting (8 years) and really enjoy it.  English is my native language but I also speak French relatively fluently.  I am experienced in babysitting all ages of kids.  I am also able to practice English with your children or tutor them.  I have experience babysitting, tutoring, teaching, babysitting infants and mentally disabled children.  Contact me if you are interested!

Hi briggsie92 and welcome to Expat.com!

If you are looking for a job, i suggest you to post an advert in the jobs in Lyon section. Note that this is an old thread.

Thank you.

Hello I have recently arrived in Lyon as my spouse has a job here. I am looking for a part time job in Lyon. I am fluent in English and have master degree in science.