Can you help me how to find a good tutor

Hi, can you help me how to find a good tutor? Their Engilish is a little bit difficult to catch.

Hi shssk,

Please i would like to inform you that i have created a new thread with your post on Kuala Lumpur Forum as the last thread was outdated there.

For your hunt of a good tutor may be the best option is to post an advert in the appropriate section, which is  Language teacher jobs in Kuala Lumpur and Language classes in Kuala Lumpur.

Thank you

Stéphanie

For English tuition, pls contact me at ***. I'm from Singapore

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not post any contact details on the forum + Drop an advert in the following section : Language teacher jobs in Kuala Lumpur
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

I am a native english speaking canadian, coming to kuala lumpur soon, and i will be offering tutoring in groups or privately.
If interested you can contact me
thank you
joanne

Moderated by Julien 8 years ago
Reason : advertising your services on the forum is not allowed - please register in the business directory

Hi there! you can contact me if you need tuition in english

Hello HINA21

Promoting your services on the forum is not allowed. Please drop an advert in the Classes Classifieds if you wish to offer tutoring services.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com

Noted.
Regards.

Hi I have taught conversation English to a Spanish lady for the past 4 months. Please call me at ***. Margaret Rose

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

are u in kuala lumpur now? or penang? contact me on whatsapp

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Promotion of own services on forum not allowed. You can register yourself freely in the business directory.

Were you speaking to me Nishaminaj?
Im in Kuala Lumpur.

regards
margaret

Hi Margaret!

No, my comment was in reply to the original post. 😊

Good night!