New in Marrakech

My name is Tara la Loba from Berlin, I am a Dancer, Pilates and Yoga Teacher. I´m really interested to meet new people.
I hope this Forum will bring me some nice contacts. Salut to all Tara

Hi Tara

I.'m also new on this forum. I'm going to be 10 Sep till 24 Sep in Kesh
If you like you can join me for coffee ur lunch.
I speak Dutch, German and English...
I would be nice to meet you.

Greetings Moon

hey thank you, ya thats cool let´s meet. do you live in marrakesch? best tara

Hi Tara

No, I'm not living in Marrakech, but I'm going too :-)
My boyfriend lives in the redcity so that's why I'm allot there.
Greetings Moon

Helo Tara,
I have a dutch female friend that is coming to Casablanca in octobre , she is Zumba dance teacher and she is looking for job  career here in morocco , if you know anything about this sectro letme know.

no i´m sorry. im living in marrakesch and i have no idea about zumbaplaces.
google?
best tara

hello how are u doing  miss can we talk we can meet in marrakech  if u dont mind  we can have coffee together

welcome tara id like to be ur friend

Hello, I'm Mercy from Ghana and will be in Morocco this Friday. Until I find my way around, I will very much appreciate a host.
Will be very grateful for your help.

Hiiii.I'm Adel from spain but now i'm here in Marrakech. I would stay with you for a drink something and meet you.
++++
bye

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : avoid posting your personal details + use the private message pls

Tara,

We are group of teachers looking for a yoga instructor.  Any interest in teaching us?  If so please message back.

Lawgranada

Welcome in Morocco Tara !
We have something in commun ! I am also a Yoga instructor. I am Moroccan and I will be very pleased to know you. I live in Casablanca.
Yassa

Hallo tara ich bin taofiq, ich komme aus Rabat, abarzurteis ich whonen in marrakech. Freit mich

Hello   Mrs Tara:

I found that you are teaching   Yoga, would   be possible to  teach me some   basics  on how to release  the  Yoga meditation??

Hi everyone!
I have worked in Marakech for two months earlier this year & I will be visiting Marrakech again from 01.10. untill 20.12.
My last stay was not very pleasant as I found that it is very difficult to find the right People to spend time with.

I would really love to meet expats who know where europeans go to relax & hang out - just to be able to communicate fluently in Morocco would be a first ! :-)
Please let me know if anyone will be in Marrakech during this time and would like to meet up for coffee & possibly explore more of Marakech.
I speak fluent english, german & dutch  - look forward to hearing from anyone!