Upcoming NFL Season: Where to watch in comfort.

Last year, I was trying to find a comfortable sports bar to set back and relax in comfort to take in a NFL game with friends.   After an exhaustive search on the internet - as well as word of mouth avenues - the result was "there are none in Bangkok"...lots of places for soccer lovers, but not for NFL games.  All the places that show the games have rock hard - stool type - furniture, tiny areas for viewing, or some other major problem that prevents a comfortable gathering.

Can anyone recommend a decent place?

Thanks.

Perhaps The Sport Corner on Sukhumvit 20?

I have tried it, and they have little rock hard "pink" stools and tiny tables...very uncomfortable place to watch a game.

But thanks for the tip anyway.

What about trying to find more people that enjoy NFL like your self in your area.

Meet at your home and watch the game(s) together, provide food, goodies and drinks, next time, meet at someone else home.

I drop the "sport bar" my self to see it, to much noise for me, sometimes to many dunking people for me to enjoy the game(s).

So i do it in my home now, From my good tv chair.

I hope you find what your looking for.

Did you check Sukhumvit's Sports Bars on this website http://www.sukhumvitscene.com/sukhumvit-sports-bars.php

You need to find truly American bars to get NFL showing. It seems most of the sport bars in Sukhumvit area are probably English or Irish.

There is also a big time difference between USA and Thailand and many bars mention below

AMERICAN SPORT

Due to the time difference and availability in Thailand, we cannot show all games.
However, we do show live games and replays when available.

NFL.

College football from the NCAA, ACC and the Pacific-10 Conference.

NBA and NCAA college basketball.

NHL.

Major League Baseball.

Nascar.

Hi there,

I've been trying to gather interest so I can talk to a local bar and get them to play nfl games. Let me know if you're interested/ok with coming to thonglo area. Would be better if you can bring along some friends and we can make the bar make it a thing.