A brief introduction as I am a new member

Hello all,
Thought I should give a brief introduction to any members that might be interested.
My name is David, Australian, I'm a photographer, 50 years old, and some days feel it.
I moved up to Chiang Mai today, from Bangkok. Glad to get a bit of fresh air.
Very well traveled, unfortunately most of the places are not on the general visit list, Irak (during both conflicts) Afghanistan, Somalia, Congo, libeira, many Central African countries (again during the bad times), Laos and a few more.
Got very disillusioned after the years and now try to look more at the nice side of life, we'll try too.
Was married for over 10 years, but she left me, probably a good move on her side.
And now. I am here, did try to fit in back home last year but after 27 years away it just was not to be, well to be honest I couldn't stand
it,,,,lol.
Well there you have a brief intro into me, am not much of a drinker (very un-Australian I have to say) I would be interested to meet new friends here.
Best regards
David

Welcome David in Chiang Mai, thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself.
I hope you have found the room or share room you were looking at in another forum.
All the best in your settlement in Chiang Mai

Thank you cthierymk,
Yes I think so, am looking at one tomorrow, it is nice to get away from Bangkok.
Oh, is there a way to move this thread to the Chiang Mai forum ? I will get this posting right one day,,,,lol
Dave

A comprehensive introduction.

Welcome to the forum.