How can my brazilian girlfriend send me sponsorship letter in Pakistan

hello my name is Waqas Khan from swat Pakistan,my girl friend from Brazil want to send me sponsorship letter but she don't know how to send me sponsorship letter from Brazil to Pakistan,please tell me by which process she send me sponsorship letter? i am waiting for your reply thanks.

She can send you the invitation later by Sedex as an original document  , with a copy of her RG or Passport . I don`t know if Brazil accepts the invitation letter scanned but I think is better if she send`s you the original .

Here you are an example of the letter :

" To Immigration Officer / Consular Officer

To whom it may concern,

I, (name of host), (marital status), (occupation), holder of the Passport XXXXX, residing at (full address), hereby declare to all effects and purposes, that I invite (full name of guest), (nationality), (profession), holder of Passport XXXX and resident at (address) to visit me from XXX to XXX. I’m (friend, uncle, cousin, etc.) of (name of guest) and clarify that (name of guest) will stay at my residense during the entire period of his/her time in (city, country). (name of guest) travels as a tourist and will fund his/her own trip. In attachment, I provide documents that prove my (nationality) or (my regular situation with immigration). I am available for any clarifications that are necessary

Best Regards,

Signature "

The invitation letter has to be validated in " Cartorio " and the External Business Affaires here in Brazil first .

Hello waqaskhan23,

I can tell you from 13 years of experience helping people to come to Brazil that you should forget trying for any kind of Brazil visa.

The rules for citizens of Pakistan, India and Bangladesh set by this country make it virtually impossible to obtain any category of visa, even VITUR Tourist Visa. If you do obtain a VITUR Tourist Visa it will certainly be a "one time only" visa that would not allow a visit any longer than 7 to 15 days. I have never seen a visa longer than that granted on a first ever application under any circumstances.

I take it that your plan is ultimately to get married to your Brazilian girlfriend, well that process takes anywhere from 30 to 45 days, so even if you did get a visa you wouldn't have time to get through the permiission to marry stage.

My best advice to you, and it's the same advice I give to all members from Pakistan, India and Bangladesh..... forget trying to come here to get married. Have your future bride come to your country and get married there, it will be a thousand times easier. Once you're married and your bride registers the marriage with the Consulado-Geral do Brasil in your country then you can apply for a VIPER Permanent Visa based on marriage... that is one that cannot be refused you unless you have an extensive criminal record.

Don't waste your time even with an invitation letter you won't get a visa for Brazil, trust me. I'm sorry to destroy you plans and dreams, but I'd rather tell you the cold hard truth, than to see you spending a lot of time and money trying to do the IMPOSSIBLE.

James        Expat-blog Experts Team

Thanks James and claudioD...

Moderated by Bhavna 2 months ago
Reason : Please post your question directly + do not post your contact details on the forum
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
Moderated by Priscilla 2 months ago
Reason : Please post in english only on this english speaking forum

Thanks for your advice sir,,, I am from Bangladesh.. Sir thanks once more for your advice... Sir one more things if she come to my country I mean if she came here to Bangladesh and we both get marry here after that i can het visa for brazil please let me know... please

leo sam

Questions and answers about formalities

Ask your question
saim chaudhary
Diffrence between RNE and CIE???
By saim chaudhary
copia nitida do passaporte
By slouma36
Two CIE questions
By philmoto85
Have an arrest record and getting married in Brazil?
By Alanbasset

Expatriate health insurance in Brazil

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Brazil

Moving to Brazil

Find tips from professionals about moving to Brazil

Travel insurance in Brazil

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Brazil

Flights to Brazil

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Brazil