Looking for a villa and international kindergarten haidian

Hi there,

I will move to Haidian near the University of Tsinghua next year. And I have two questions:
Where is a nice place to live? I would like to live close to a green area or if possible in an apartment or villa with access to a garden as I have a little child.

The other question is:
Is there an international Kindergarten with english or even german speaking teachers for 2 year old kids close to Tsinghua university?
Thanx in advance!

The only German School that I know off is in Liangmahe Lu, opposite the Kempinski Hotel and Lufthansa Centre.

dspeking.net.cn

Thank you for your advice!!
As I don't live in Peking yet:
How long does it take from the Lufthansa Center to the Tsinghua University?

I also found a German Kindergarten at the Deutsche Botschaft in the Chaoyang District and another one in Merlin Champagne Town,
Tianzhu, Shunyi District,
do you know about how long it takes from there to Tsinghua?

As the Kindergarten of the Shunyi District is outside of the town maybe it is even quicker as you don't have to cross the town?

Thanx a lot!

If you want green and villa then Shunyi is your answer. You would be living in a gated villa compound. If you live there you will need a car and driver.

Re Downton the Lufthansa Centre is also in Chaoyang District. I think you will have a shorter commute from downtown than from Shunyi.

I think that the Deutsche Botschaft you mention is near Dongzhimen. Not much green and grass there but a couple of nice/expensive residences there such as Embassy House.

Can I suggest that you pm me you budget and housing criteria (number of bedrooms et cetera) and I see if I can think of something that might be suitable.

And if poss an email adress.

Hi Julie,

You might want to check out our international kindergarten:

house-of-knowledge.net

We offer programs in both English and German, with two locations in Beijng (in Shunyi and Chaoyang.) Our facilities are German designed with all natural lighting, multilevel classrooms, large gymnasium, library, outdoor labyrinth, 100% organic meals, extracurricular classes and more.

Good luck with the search!

Have you found a nice place near Haidian? My husband and I just moved here and also want to live in the Haidian area.