Housing

HELP! we are moving to beijing next month. Can anyone tell me nice comfortable housing near Beanstalk International School? Your help is much appreciated.

Also, does anyone know an american rental agent who can help us?

Thanks!

Hello Terrie143.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

You can read this article on Accommodation in China.

The Housing in Beijing section is at your disposal. You can post an advert there. :)

Good luck in your research,
Aurélie

LOL

- sorry could not resist the question

What is an American rental agency?
An agency from which it is possible to rent an American?

If, as I assume, the question is whether there are Realtors (Real Estate Agents) that speak English at an understanble level then yes there are many.

Near which Beanstalk Campus?

Hi Terrie, I am not sure what you meant by "American" relocation agent, but if it would help you, I have found the following person extremely helpful.  He is French I think but is able to communicate in English.  Vast number of properties at good competative prices and the firm is able to assist you with loads of other stuff.  Hope it helps.  Good luck.

Corentin JEGOU
Tel:+86(010) 8458-3518 ext.503
Mob:+86 139-1125-8512
E-mail:[email protected]

I have know Coretnin for a number of years and he is indeed a nice guy.

However, just one small correction to Famdelport's post.

Corentin is not an Estate Agent.

If I am not mistaken he is their Business Development Manager or Marketing Manager.

Manlin, Yes, you are absolutely right.  But he will be able to put them in contact with the right help.  He was of great help to my family when we were stuck, and I have recommended them to several of the new expat families here in our surroundings.  So far, everyone is really happy with the advise and help received. They can also visit the company's website, they are quite well know.

They are indeed well known and, maybe as a result of being so large, they have had very mixed reviews.

Delighted to be learn of someone with a positive experience.

I meant an english speaking agent...sorry! My school is located at
1/F, B Building, No.40 Liangmaqiao.Rd
Chaoyang District
or for the high school where my daughter will attend
No.38 Nanshiliju
Chaoyang District
looking for complexes near either of these places.

Thanks!