Re registraion to SCE required or not

dear sir

I have already registered with Saudi council of engineers as civil engineer since last 2 years and still 1 year of membership is remaining. After 2 years I left my previous company and joined another company in last month on technician visa. As my family went with me during my final exit, I want to bring them back again to Saudi as soon as possible. So for change in profession to engineer  from SCE, shall I need to register again and need same procedure to repeat again or there is any other way to update with SCE with my earlier mmbership

kindly help

thanks

guest11507 wrote:

dear sir

I have already registered with Saudi council of engineers as civil engineer since last 2 years and still 1 year of membership is remaining. After 2 years I left my previous company and joined another company in last month on technician visa. As my family went with me during my final exit, I want to bring them back again to Saudi as soon as possible. So for change in profession to engineer  from SCE, shall I need to register again and need same procedure to repeat again or there is any other way to update with SCE with my earlier mmbership

kindly help

thanks

No you don't have to register again,change your iqama number in Saudi Engineering Council record.

Thank you Mr. Javed

It's saves a lot of time then
Kindly suggest for one more thing that after updating the iqama number to sce, shall they issue me another letter for change of profession in my iqama n also for family visa. Is new employers letter required while updating the iqama number at sce with actual job position!
Kindly suggest plz
Thanks

guest11507 wrote:

Thank you Mr. Javed

It's saves a lot of time then
Kindly suggest for one more thing that after updating the iqama number to sce, shall they issue me another letter for change of profession in my iqama n also for family visa. Is new employers letter required while updating the iqama number at sce with actual job position!
Kindly suggest plz
Thanks

regard company letter do confirm with SCE,yes they will issue you the letter for changing profession and regard family visa once u change profession then they will issue that letter.

thank you so much

hi
i need a help me

im a member of sce since 2011 and exit 2012
i just back ksa this august 2016 the hr of my new comp ask me to register at sce for iqama
1. how can i renew my sce without my iqama?

i try my old iqama no. then they ask expiry date i got it from moi absher, the request was added they send me billing code sadad
2. how would i pay the bill in sadad?

pls reply me

Moderated by kenjee 7 years ago
Reason : Do not share contact infos on the forum please.