Priscilla

hi Priscilla, please note I tried very hard to post from a psephological view point on the voting thread. The UK general election could have a huge impact on british expats in Malta due to the effect on the exchange rate. may I be so bold as to suggest that rather than closing the thread you moderate the comments to keep the obvious personal politics out of it?

redders_61 wrote:

hi Priscilla, please note I tried very hard to post from a psephological view point on the voting thread. The UK general election could have a huge impact on british expats in Malta due to the effect on the exchange rate. may I be so bold as to suggest that rather than closing the thread you moderate the comments to keep the obvious personal politics out of it?

There were lots of personal politics expressed either directly or by innuendo on this topic with 3 particular individuals the worst culprits, one of whom does not even live here!

Priscilla was spot on with closing the topic.

If you think your thoughts on exchange rates will interest other expats, try posting on that topic not politics!

Ray

Hi redders_61 > Political debates are not welcome on the forum and if you have any questions to ask the team, please use the contact form or private message. Thank you.

This thread is now closed.

Closed