Great networking opportunity

Hello fellow Vietnam-residents,

I am a Belgian business student and currently residing in Ho Chi Minh for an internship.
The company which I work for is an in-house decoration manufacturer called Saigon River Factory.
I am part of a team of 3 young, dynamic and entrepreneurial-minded guys, with a craving for
challenging opportunities.

Currently, we are working on rebranding the company and we would like to hear your
opinion on certain ideas regarding our visions. Therefore, I would like to see if anyone is interested
in discussing some of these ideas. This would not only help us with our work, but could imply a mutual beneficial
networking opportunity. Even though this all sounds very serious, we would also just like to have a
nice conversation and maybe a couple of drinks.

If you are interested, please do not hesitate to comment or contact me.

Best to all of you!

Hello,  I am Ha, a Vietnamese local. Even though I don't know much about furniture or decoration, I love to decorate my house my ways. I like all kind of colors, material especially green, blue, white and wood. I always dream of my own house in wood color with a pool in front of the garden surrounded by blooming flowers and trees. Not sure on what exactly I can really help but if you wanna hear, I am ready to talk ;)
Good luck for your project ^^

Hi

Feel free to contact me for your project. My office is located in district 1, we can discuss at my office or lunch time or weekends, evenings are quite limitted since I have gym work out, but can be arranged.

Warm regards
Nguyet

One of my more subtle posts - ish

I have to be honest, as soon as I hear the 'sales speak' I'm dynamic in challenging myself to take the opportunity to network with the door and get out.

I simply don't trust people who use that sort of language.

When being offered a slick sales talk, take care to know the full facts about the company and if you have to invest to get the mutual interest.

If anyone asks for an investment (cash) - run.