New in Phnom Penh...

Hello,

I'm Sam and I've been in Phnom Penh for 2 months now. I'm working as a teacher at an International School. I'd like to meet people outside of work to socialize with. If you fancy meeting up for a drink or something, feel free to send me a message. Have a great day!

Samantha :-)

Welcome on Expat-blog Samantha! :) I am sure you will get lots of new contacts on the site. Do not hesitate to participate on other discussions.

You may view our Phnom Penh expat network to find more contacts.

All the best,
Christine

Thank you :-)

Hi Sam ive been here for close to 3 yrs now.we can have a drink anytime.how do you like it here?

Hey,

Thanks for your reply! I'm loving it here so far. Time is passing so quickly! What do you do here? Meeting for a drink sounds good.

:-)

Hi, am also teaching :).And i liiiike it here.Though when i first came i dint like it..everything was too different to what am used to.but i guess its like that for everyone.cheers

Hey Samantha, ive also been here for two months and looking to meet up with people... just moved back to PP from Kampon Speu, always free right now.

peace & love

dan

Hey Guys,

Thanks for your messages. I'm usually free in the evenings and on the weekend if you wanted to meet up for a drink or something? :-)

Hey Sam and the other!

I'm new in Cambodia, too!
Francois and me work in BouSra in the Mondolkiri and we are one WE out of three in Phnom Penh. We shall be there from this thursday and shall delighted to meet you.
So, a drink thursday evening?

Alex

I think it will be fun if we all had a drink together...Thursday evening sounds good.Cheers everyone!!!

Hiya,

Drinks on Thursday sounds good. I'm free after 6:30pm. Somewhere along Riverside? Or Street 278/282?

:-)

Sounds perfect for me,
Just name a place and i can be there :-)

Peace & love

dan

Nice! We will also be on time and place that you chose ;-)

Oh the pressure of picking a place!

How about Elsewhere bar on street 278? In Boeung Keng Kang 1 (BKK1). Pretty much opposite from Liquid. And if you don't enjoy that bar there are plenty of others on the street.

Meet at 7:30pm?

Great! We 'll be at 7:30 at Elsewhere bar.
See you tomorrow

Hi Guys!

We had a cons-time this morning in the Mondolkiri and we'll arrive in PP in the late evening.
We realy want to meet you, so, maybe are you free this friday, saturday or friday to take an other drink????

Cheers

Alexandra

Hey Guys,

I'm free on Saturday evening if you fancy going for a drink then?

Hi Sam.that was fun tonite.:) we should definitely go out again.Cheers

Hi! So, great fot this evening!
9PM? On quai Sisowath au FCC? Or wherever you want.
My number: 011 295477

Cheers

Hey Guys,

There's an opening party tonight at a bar near the Russian Market.

It's called 'The Local' on street 454.

Supposed to be live music and a bbq i think.

Hi all - I am new on this site but have been in PP for just over a year now.  I am also a teacher and working at an international school.  I am interested in meeting people outside of the work place.  If you'd like to meet for a drink another time (seeing as you've already all met - I am late on the uptake!) then let me know and maybe we can arrange something?

Hi  Jojo we will def arrange something.cheers