New in Phnom Penh

Hi,

I'm from Estonia and I arrived here couple of days ago. I will be working here as a teacher. Right now I'm living alone and would be great to meet other expacts. I would be happy to find some new friends :).

Welcome to Expat.com greteS :)

Hi Grete,
Welcome to PP,I hope you are settling in well.I work as a teacher too :) There're lots of expats around,and some of us always meet up for drinks,dinner..or something.Would you be interested?You will definitely meet wonderful people :)

Cheers,
MAggie

Hi, yes would be great to join for dinner or drinks some day:)

Welcome to PP.

I hope you will enjoying your stay in PP, i am also new in PP just reached in March 2011.

Havent meet with the expats here which are on this group.

Hop see you soon.

Thanks

Hi Grete! Nice to meet you and hope you are settling in ok. Lok forward to meeting you on one of our nights out!
Nuala

i'm fairly new to PP and also keen to meet new people. Keep me posted on when you all plan to next meet up.

We're actually meeting up tomorrow night if you're interested. A bar called Liquid on street 278, just South of the Independence monument. They do an amazing Watermelon cocktail and Mango Chicken Burger! :-)

Oh, sounds good, but I can't make it tonight. Maybe next weekend :)

seems like there are many teachers around !

i'm working in PP since feb this year in one of the bank,

Jason here, do let me know if u guys meetin up !

definitely interested in get to know new fren from all over the world!

hi all,
too bad you only meet at night. ;-) if I can be of help, let me know. I am a teacher living here for a couple of years.

Hi,
    I am Simon from London & have been here since mid April. I'm working at a mobile telephone company and came to Asia for the expierience of the culture and to travel.

How are you finding it here ?

Simon.

Hello Simon,

Nice to hear that you are also working in Mobile telecom company.

I am working in Mobile Telecom in Phnom Penh, May i know more about you in which company you are working and department.

I am working in RF Optimization.

May i have any contact from you like: skype, facebook or cell number.

You can send me txt on my cell No. 012209946

Thanks

I'm new as well, another dinner would be cool?

I'm a 25 yr old American guy working in the NGO field. Me and a colleague (28/f) just moved here last Sat (May 28). We'd both like to to get to know some new people...

Welcome Matthew in the world of wonders!

I hope you will enjoying your stay here.

Maybe a dinner with all the newbies and anyone who wants to join?

That sounds good! For me would be best time some evening next week :).

for me 2, wednesday or thursday?

Could do Thurs... :)

Wednesday or thursday sounds good.Id like to join in as well..am  not a newbie though :)

Hi guys... I just arrived in town (yay!)

would be keen to join if you're going to din on Thursday?

Sounds great, I'd love to come! Any day this week should be fine.

Hi I am new to the forum but not new to Cambodia, would love to meet some new people in PP, would be free for meeting up this week if people are out and about?

how does Thursday at 7:30 at Setsara sound for everyone?

It's on st 278 infront of the Top Banana and next to Equinox.

It would be fine for me. Though I'll be there around 8pm.

Hey sounds good for me, count me in!

sounds good to me too... see you there!