Looking for an English teacher

I'm Monica  and I'm from Argentina. I arrived to Phnom Penh 6 months ago. I'like to take private english classes. I began to work and I have problems to comunicate because of my level of English, so I'd Like to improve it.
Thanks.
Monica

Hey Monica

I am a native speaker and have just completed a tefl course and will be in PP on the 25th of this month, i will be staying in PP for around 6 months, so would be happy to oblige,

james

Hey Monica

Just out of interest work do u do in PP??

Hello Monica.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

The Classes section (Language classes) in the Phnom Penh classifieds is at your disposal as well. Do not hesitate to post an advert there.

Thank you,
Aurélie

oo so cool Argentina !! niice. welcome to PP : )

Hi Monica ,

I am karthik I am in pp only on weekends I can help you out if you wish.

Karthik

Hi Monica,

I'm a certified EFL teacher with the University of Cambridge. I am in Phnom Penh for two-three months and could tutor you?

My email address is [email protected] -- get in touch!

Josh

Hi Monica,
My name is Teresa and I am a native English speaker from New Zealand.
Not sure if you have found an English teacher yet, but I would be happy to give you a 1 hour English lesson in exchange for 1 hour of Spanish practice, if that interests you? I used to live in Chile for 2 and a half years and I really miss speaking Spanish!
My phone number is 068522747.
Thanks

Hello Teresa -> Do not hesitate to post an advert in the Community section (Language Exchange) in the phnom penh classifieds. ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi Monica,

I lived in BsAs for a while and I'm studying Spanish. Perhaps we could do a language exchange. My email is [email protected] and my phone number is 093-27-22-53.

I see Theresa sent you a similar message. Perhaps we could do a language group -- one might English and one night Spanish.

Best,
Jody

Hi Monica.  I am Dan. I have been a university professor in USA for many years, and am now living in Phnom Penh.  I am a certified TESOL instructor and would be honored to help you to learn and excel at speaking, writing and reading English language.

Dan