Need help.. and advice....i wish to resign..

Good day can I ask for a advice.... Now I'm employed here in Saudi Arabia.... I wish to resign due to many reason... Example 6 months no Icama issued by the company... Salary always delay.... 15 to 16 hours work.... But my contracts says I can resign with a written notice 30 days but they says I will pay 6000 SAR plus my ticket... Because I broke my contract... But it's not true they are the one who broke  my contract.... In many reason.... Now I have no choice to work because I have a little daughter even no proper food every day I need to survive to them.... Hope can any one help me a good advice.... Thank you and god bless....

Hello dragonsarm,

You will get much more relevant information and better responses if you post directly to the Saudi Arabia Forum, as opposed to the generic global forum.

To be directed to the Saudi Arabia Forum CLICK HERE

Cheers,
James       Expat-blog Experts Team

Hello all

@ dragonsarm : Kindly note that your thread is now on the Khobar Forum

@ Helena : Could you please drop your job opportunity advert in the Alexandria forum?

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

helena02120707 wrote:

Hi,
I wish you good morning
I found your message .
Please, can you work in Alexandria, Egypt?
Here is work in ALEXANDRIA MEDITERRANEAN SUITES  - it is like apartmants hotel
Please let me to know
my e-mail : [email protected]
my mobile. +421907149645
I wish you nice day
i am waiting your reply

Helena

]

Just out of curiosity and irrelevant to the topic being discussed. Pardon me ! Are Jelena and Helena two different names in Serb?